We understand many learners have emotional and behavioural needs coupled with a lack of academic progression. They often lack confidence; unable to trust others or develop relationships; or lack the ability to recognise and manage their emotions.
By working to a personalised learning programme with intensive behaviour management support, we aim to:
- Reduce the number of exclusions
- Improve attainment levels
- Improve attendance
- Improve behaviour
- Increase the number of young people entering work, training or education
- Raise aspirations and a stronger sense of being part of society
Through our work we also aim to:
- Develop peer mentors
- Improve family relationships
- Improve and promote positive mental health and emotional wellbeing for all.
The belief that every young person has the ability to succeed in life is the driving force underpinning our engagement with those that come through our doors.