We understand many learners have emotional and behavioural needs coupled with a lack of academic progression. They often lack confidence; unable to trust others or develop relationships; or lack the ability to recognise and manage their emotions.
By working to a personalised learning programme with intensive behaviour management support, we aim to:
- Reduce the number of exclusions
- Improve attainment levels
- Improve attendance
- Improve behaviour
- Increase the number of young people entering work, training or education
- Raise aspirations and a stronger sense of being part of society
Through our work we also aim to:
- Develop peer mentors
- Improve family relationships
- Reduce offending
The belief that every young person has the ability to succeed in life is the driving force underpinning our engagement with those that come through our doors.